Wednesday, August 27, 2014

[REPOST] Sandara and CLIO

originally posted: 09/14/2013



Well, hello there! It's been a while since I last posted. Been busy with school and thee have been a lot of happenings in my fan girl world which I haven't shared with you all. It's such a pity because I wanted this blog to be so active and updated but real life got in the way so yeah.

Anyway..... I am so not over CLIO's LipNiCure products and Sandara!!!!!

Those lipstick concepts were one of my dreams that came true! Thank you CLIO, for that wonderful wonderful campaign.

The thing is I've been wanting to see my goddess model striking lip colors like that of CLIO's. Damn, Sandara Park just killed it. I swear, where in the world can you find a beauty so dazzling as her. She is pure per-fec-tion!

Also, I want to see her in a CF selling red lipsticks and seducing a man. Hahahaha! I wonder when that will happen. I can bet CLIO's red lipsticks would run out once the CF airs. Oh please CLIO, make it happen. Your promotion sucks, by the way. LMAO. Great thing Sandara Park is your main endorser.

Moving on, my favortie look would be Guilty Pink. She rocked that look beyond anything supreme. Goddess indeed.

I just wish the next CLIO campaign would be something like the four elemental goddesses then my Dara would totally make them other models run for their money.

Here are the gorgeous gorgeous photos:









See what I mean????

 More perfection:






<3
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment