Wednesday, August 27, 2014

[REPOST] B-cut Photos of Dara on ELLE Magazine

originally posted: 03/03/2013



Looks like our pleas reached ELLE for they released another batch of Dara's perfect photos for 'Say My Name'. ELLE released additional B-cut web photos and they are just as gorgeous as the pictures that made it to the cut. OHMYGOSH I can't think of a better word to describe these pictures. THEY ARE ALL BEYOND BEAUTIFUL.

See for yourself.








The last one was my favorite! Dara looks so innocent and young in that photo! <3 I am sure a lot of fanboys and even fangirls swooned over her pictures. Truly, a GODDESS! :)

I wish her comeback hairstyle would be just like this, simple and so girly-girly. ^^ Girly Dara for the win! And I just hope Clio styles her more like this too. And more gorgeous photoshoots for our Dara Jjang! :)





Ciao~
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment