Wednesday, August 27, 2014

[REPOST] [Magazine Scans] Ethereal Goddess Dara for ELLE

 originally posted: 02/23/2013


Pa-ra-bam! Dara's photos from her Elle cover had been released! Finally! You get to see her gorgeousness. This is actually a late post already but heck, I should still post this. :)

Here are the photos. A bit of warning though: PREPARE YOUR HEARTS FOR WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE IS A CREATURE WITH BEAUTY THAT IS BEYOND COMPARE.









Isn't she gorgeous? TT TT I literally wanted to smash my laptop after seeing her photos and I actually got spasms from too much spazzing. I am not even kidding you. I swear I had a hard time breathing because of this pain in my abdomen! That was the effect she had on me. -___-





Le, look at this edit! It's so awesome. This is actually may favorite shot of her!



I know you haven't had enough of her beauty so you can continue spazzing by watching ELLE's BTS video footage of her photoshoot! Yay! Thanks ELLE for the wonderful video! ^^ Though, I am still mad at you guys for not releasing web photos or even wallpapers! TSK. I'm on the brink of worshipping ELLE actually for the amazing styling they did on Dara but web photos are so damn important and they didn't give us anymore than that cover photo. Aigoo. Anyway, I love how they captured Dara's natural beauty! She barely had any make up on but dang, she looks so damn fine! Okay. Done spazzing. Here's the video:



Spazz away! Wooooosh!

No comments:

Post a Comment