Wednesday, August 27, 2014

[REPOST] Elegant Dara for ELLE


The girls had an individual photoshoot for 4 different fashion magazines. And mind you, the magazines I'm telling you about are the four major magazines in K-O-R-E-A eh eh eh eh eh. Lol. Haha.

Bom shot for Allure with a Spring theme; Minzy for Marie Claire showing off her sexy side now that she's 20 and CL for Bazaar sporting her edgy fashion sense. And of course, our dear Dara posed for the best one among the four, the world's largest fashion magazine, none other than, ELLE.

The four girls made yet another history in Korea as they are the first group to individually cover for four different bigtime magazines simultaneously. Their covers are set to be released in March.



Now, going back to the gorgeousness that is of Sandara Park.

I've always dreamt of seeing her in a photoshoot where she sports a normal look and ELLE just made it come true. Goddess Dee is looking oh-so-perfect in her photo! I can't wait to see her other photos. I'm sure she looks even more gorgeous in those. (Dara Unnie, stop being a tease and post a BTS photo already!) And I remember her Starcall last Lunar New Year. She  was wearing a white dress and her hair was curled to perfection. I'm betting that was for ELLE! When I first saw the video, I thought maybe she was shooting another ad for Clio. But then YG gave us this news earlier that made the netizen world spazz like mad men.


I wanna give the ELLE staff a pat in the back for an incredibly job well done! Years of waiting for the unleashing of Inner Goddess Within Dara has finally ended! Hooray!

And thank you for dressing her in pretty immaculate white clothes! Gosh! Dara should have all the white dresses in the world because she fits those types of clothes like its invented for her alone. I wish I could always see her like this. Looking gorgeous while sporting a normal hair, wearing simple clothes and having less make up. This way, her beauty shines even more.

And oh by the way, the dress Goddess Dee is wearing is from Gucci and her shoes are from Chanel. (Credit to Sandara Park Fashion Blog.) ^^





Isn't she perfect? I so want to cry right now! T_T
GORGEOUS!
BEAUTIFUL!
LOVELY!

<3


And here's another beautiful edit from fresh-vocal.tumblr.com :)




Aaaaaaah~ Angel Dara is soooo pretty~ <3
Alright! Spazz away!



Ciao
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment