Wednesday, August 27, 2014

[REPOST] Falling In Love With Sandara

originally posted: 07/09/2013


OMG OMG OMG Guys! Falling in Love MV is finally out and holy guacamole Dara was absolutely stunning! I kid you not! After their so long hiatus, we can now see them back in Music Programs and other shows. Oh my Dara. T_T How I've missed you. Now I can spazz everyday with something new and exciting to look forward for!

Here's the MV. Check it out!



And see these Dara screencaps from Oh Dara! It's not enough to just watch the MV. We need still cuts for Dara's illegal beauty! Spazz spazz away!











Are you still breathing? Haha! You might need more oxygen for the following GIFs from fresh vocal! Dara was really ethereal in this Egyptian Goddess inspired look. I mean, hello! Dara was born a goddess of course it will suit her naturally. Anyway, enough blah, drool over the awesome GIFs:








Dear reader, you will be missed.




Hahahahaa! Kidding! I died a little with those GIFs. I was actually pissed off with YG because the teaser photos honestly looked cheap. Can't they even make it more classy or something? It didn't even reach the supposed "YG Quality" for me. I even thought I wouldn't like their song but all my apprehensions vanished the moment I saw the MV. I was like a lunatic fan girling over Dara's perfection. Come on people, we all melted at her "touch me over here, touch me over there" part right? She totally emitted that Goddess aura effortlessly. She was heavenly! And her dancing, OH MY GOSH. The choreo suited her skills well. She was so sexy and flirtatious! She was really good at dancing, bias aside. I mean, look at those body waves and twists. Damn, if I do that, I'd look like a constipated penguin but our Sandara killed it and she looked perfectly awesome while doing it. Who says she can't dance? Haters, go back to your caves and meditate. Hahaha. Lol. Her part was the most reaggae-ish actually. The song was a mix of hip-hop and reggae and I think that her lines embodied the reggae feel of the song plus her voice sounded great in this kind of genre.

Well, that's all for now. Their first live performance will be on Thursday in M-Countdown! Stay tuned! ^^


xoxo





Photo credits to: http://oh-dara.com/ and http://fresh-vocal.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment