Sunday, February 22, 2015

Dr. Ian Filming: Behind the Scenes + Dara's Thoughts About Her First Lead Role


March is just right around the corner and we all know what that means: Dr. Ian's first episode! The wait is almost unbearable but good thing, Dara and the staffs themselves shared a lot of behind the scenes photos to appease us.



Dara revealed some photos of her at the set of Dr. Ian on her instagram account (@daraxxi).

The script for Dr. Ian


Dara practicing her lines with Jjangmae (2NE1's manager).



Dara and Young Kwang. Aren't they cute? :)
A photo posted by Sandara Park (@daraxxi) on


It was really cold while filming. Our poor Darong trying to warm up her hands~



Young Kwang's manager also shared some BTS moments on his instagram.

A photo posted by 신 지호 (@shinjiiho) on

A photo posted by 신 지호 (@shinjiiho) on


And here are the photos shared by some of the staffs/casts:







Also, Dara gratefully acknowledged her fans food support during the filming. The food support was a joint project of her Asia fansites: Sweet November, Sandara Bar China and Treasure Dara. Awesome!





✿✿✿

The anticipation for the drama is so high as this is Dara's first lead role and her first official job as an actress. Here are some snippets of her interviews where she talked about her acting:

"I'm very nervous and pressured but I want to focus and do my best. I'm taking this as my first challenge in acting, I want to learn and grow step by step."

Other translations: "I took this as my first challenge I want to grow as an actress step by step. I think that finding online and overseas fans all over the world through a new genre of web drama is a tremendous merit, I really like the character its interesting for me, but the burden is too much I'm nervous and want to concentrate and work hard."

She also briefly talked about her role in Dr. Ian during her press conference in the Philippines which took place after her talk at the Korea Night: K-Beauty & Fun for the 2015 Travel and Tour Expo.

Sandara wants to be known more than just a K-Pop artist. She’s finally flexing her acting muscles via her new project, the web drama series titled Dr. Mo’s Clinic that pairs her with Kim Yeong-Kwang. “This is it, actress Sandara na ako. This is my first project as an actress in Korea. It’s a story about a boy and a girl na brokenhearted then they met and fell in love with each other. It’s a healing drama, very innocent.”
When Sandara began to study her character, it wasn’t hard for her to relate to it because “ako ’to, kasi yung character sobrangshy type, takot siya sa mga crowd… nung high school sobrang shy ako, meron din akong stage fright. So parang kaya ko ‘to. (This is me, because the character is very much the shy type, who’s afraid of crowds…when I was in high school, I was very shy myself, I had stage fright. So, I felt like I could do this.”
According to Sandara, the web drama is just the start. She wants to take on other challenges like being a DJ and host. “I want to show other sides of Sandara Park.”
(Taken from PhilStar)


✿✿✿

Go get 'em, Dara. This is your time to shine. Break free of the 2NE1 image and explore new things. Wow the world with your talent, dazzle them with your beauty! We know you can do it. We believe in you. :)

✿✿✿



 Sneak peek to Lee So Dam:



A photo posted by Sandara Park (@daraxxi) on


✦✦✦

No comments:

Post a Comment